Terms & Conditions1. By completing this agreement and USPS Form 1583, a copy of which will be made available to the United States Postal Service, applicant appoints Box & Ship as agent for the receipt for a period not to exceed that for which mail service has been paid in advance. Applicant will pick up mail regularly or make other suitable arrangements, in advance, with Box & Ship.
2. Applicant understands that the relationship of the parties hereto is one of bailment and not landlord and tenant. Box & Ship provides Mail Receiving Service and does not rent or sell personal mailboxes.
3. Applicant agrees to use services in accordance with Box & Ship rules and in compliance with all U.S. Postal regulations, as well as local, state and federal statutes and regulations. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of service without notice, refund or mail forwarding.
4. Failure to provide adequate and/or current documentation as required by Box & Ship or the United States Postal Service is grounds for termination of mail receiving services without notice, refund or mail-forwarding.
5. Information provided by applicant will be kept confidential and will not knowingly be disclosed without applicant's prior consent, except for law enforcement or postal operation purposes, in which case Box & Ship intends to cooperate fully. Law enforcement is further clarified to include all city, county, state or federal agencies or their representatives.
6. If applicant consistently receives substantially more mail than can be placed in a single lockbox, Box & Ship reserves the right to require applicant to purchase additional mail service. Charges for service are based upon average daily volume and activity. Special circumstances, e.g., high number of parcels, etc. may require assessment of additional fees. An unusually high volume of mail will result in either a higher fee being charged, or termination of the mail receiving service.
7. Parcel (defined as any article that does not fit in mailbox) receiving is limited to 5 items per week. Additional parcels will be charged at retail Alternate Delivery Location rates beginning at $3 per parcel. Parcels must be retrieved or forwarded within 72 hours of notification of delivery.
8. Applicant further agrees that parcels delivered to this address for the applicant will be delivered by common carrier only, that no truck line deliveries will be made, and that no hazardous or dangerous material will be delivered to applicant. Failure to adhere to any of these parcel delivery stipulations will result in refusal of delivery and may result in termination of service.
9. Applicant agrees to protect, indemnify and hold harmless Box & Ship from and against any and all claims, demands and causes of action of any nature whatsoever relative to the use of Box & Ship facilities or services.
10. Should Box & Ship commit or fail to commit any act that results in disruption of service and applicant thereby suffers a loss, Box & Ship's liability shall be limited to not more than the service fees paid by applicant for service not yet received. Box & Ship shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
11. Per USPS regulations, certified, insured, or express mail or parcels will be accepted by Box & Ship on the behalf of applicant. Registered and C.O.D mail and parcels will not be accepted by Box & Ship. Notices of these items will be placed in lock box if provided by carrier.
12. Upon termination of services by Box & Ship or failure to pay mail service fees in advance by applicant, Box & Ship shall not make applicant's mail available without payment theretofore.
13. Applicant understands that the United States Postal Service will not forward or return mail after mail service termination without payment, and will not accept a Change of Address request. Applicant agrees to be responsible for forwarding all mail to their new address at the termination of this agreement. This constitutes a "Do Not Forward" agreement. ____________
14. Upon termination, Box & Ship shall handle mail in accordance with the USPS DMM regulations including returning mail after 180 days.
15. Box & Ship may dispose of mail received within 180 days after termination of service. Sensitive materials may be destroyed to prevent security and liability issues.
16. Applicant shall use the address designation "PMB" or the "#" symbol to designate their address in addition to the full mailing address of Box & Ship. Applicants agrees not to represent their assigned PMB as a suite, apt., dept., or other designators. The U.S. Postal service may refuse to deliver any piece of mail that does not include the PMB designation. Applicant is responsible for notifying correspondents of the correct address.
17. Applicant agrees not to use mail receiving address to represent a physical location for a business on Google, Bing, Yelp or any other online business location mapping service.